Monday, July 16, 2007

Kind Friend in Pink and Cocoa

 

I remade this card in pink and cocoa using the new Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon by SU! It isn't really chocolate, and it doesn't seem like taffeta to me either! But it is a pretty cocoa, and is very soft and silky...nice ribbon, the name is just not quite the thing! Used SU's Big Flowers, and the new All Holiday's, and SU DP, wasn't this one called Rebecca? I used a Sakura White Gel Pen for the dots. They helped the cocoa flower perk right up. Easy fun card to make.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Very cute cards. And thanks for your comment about the taffeta! I had been wondering about their use of the word "taffeta" when I saw the ribbon in the catty. It just didn't seem to look like taffeta at all, so I'm glad to hear it wasn't just me who thought their name choice was odd! :)

Corie said...

Love this one tooo. Great color choice!!!