Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday's Color Challenge


Today on Splitcoast the challenge was to use Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, and optional Tempting Turquoise. I passed on the turquoise, but here is the card with the other three! I just cut the rubber for this new set today, Baroque Motifs and it is really lovely. I really like the swirls the best, so pretty! I quite like the dotted brown ribbon on this, I wanted to put Celery gross grain on it, but once I spied the dotted chiffon I had to use it. Unfortunately you can't see the piercings on the celery back panel well in the picture, but they are there, both on the top and side. The flower and the oval are on dimensionals. The flower has the new Ice brads from SCS, they are different, have a thicker center, but after I pushed on it a bit it did go down, even though it wanted to stick up!

No comments: