Wednesday, September 12, 2007

SCS Sketch Challenge 141


This Challenge was a good one, I used Basic Grey Recess Paper that I got on sale at CP Scrapbooks in Springville, UT yesterday...it was a great sale. One of those small pads, fun! Very Bright happy card! I used Ruby Red as a base, strips of the Dark Blue for matting the sketch peices, and matting for the image. Used the Sanded background stamp on the Ivory Card Stock of the main image, and stamped it in Blue Bayou, and sponged the edges with Holtz distressing and fingerprinted a bit of Blue Bayou on it. After it dried I added the Crystal Ice Brad in blue, the adhered the entire main image together. I then added the brads and ribbon and stuck that together. Then for the finishing touch I stamped it with the happy from Polka Dots and Paisley.

No comments: