Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Finest Flourish


This card was made with the stuff sitting around on the stamp table, I went through my scrap pile and pulled things out and did all the layers, and the blue twine, then I got really stuck, so left it. When I came back my daughter had stamped this image, and left it beside the card, I think it is in Navy and had Ruby Red marker dots on it...but that is my guess. Anyway I liked it so I cut it out with an oval punch, added the brad thing, and the sentiment. I liked the small oval paired with the word window punch, I'd not done that before and I like how it came out. Very different colors for me to try, but I like the result. Then I added the extra ribbon on the top corner, with some SU twine to match the casual nature of the card. Anyway, I thought it was fun for just the leftover card stocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card! Great job!