Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mellow Harmony Card


I made this last night when I couldn't sleep. It is a quick and easy card for the SCS Friday Challenge. I like how it turned out, it's a lovely soft color, and was easy to do. I used Mellow Moss SU cardstock with Very Vanilla CS and CTMH Designer Paper. I used SU Happy Harmony stamp set, in mellow moss ink, sponging, and a Mavy Scalloped Oval Punch, and a smaller Mavy Oval punch. Also the two SU circle punches for the sentiment. I used a grosgrain ribbon purchased at Roberts on sale, and it is the same color as Mellow Moss, the ribbon appears darker in the picture, probably because I photographed the card night with no natural light.

I haven't made a card in forever. My dd and her husband moved into our basement for a while, and I moved all my stamping stuff upstairs to give them room, and my new space still isn't organized. So I have a hard time finding anything, I still have so much to do to organize the papers, everything else too and to figure out where to put everything. I was in the kitchen so I had a sink, counters, cupboards, drawers, a table and chairs, etc, so I was really spoiled. Now I have to figure out storage for everything. I did get a few plastic drawer sets, but I have a long way to go to find a spot for everything. So I have my work cut out for me. I went in tonight to make another card, and I got all discouraged because I couldn't find anything in there. So obviously I need to work at unloading the crates and rearranging all the stuff! Wish me luck, I really want to get back to making great cards.

No comments: