Thursday, August 16, 2007

Baby Shower Gift Card Matches Scrapbook Pages



This card was made in a big hurry, I forgot I had to have a card to go with the cute matching blanket and cap gift I gave. So I made this up very fast. (15 min) I don't really like the baby stamps I have very much, so I grabbed an extra image from doing the scrapbook pages, and this is what happened. I felt like the card looked better in real life than in this photo...but maybe I just like the card, lol. Anyway, the scalloped square was done on the cricut, a leftover from the scrapbook pages that I didn't want to use, so I already had it. The sentiment was pieced together from some random stamps I had along with the cowboy Howdy from a Stampin Up set. The card uses Barely Banana Card Stock, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla. The dotted chiffon was from Walmart. Chocolate Chip Ink, Tim Holtz Distressing Tea Ink, and SU Brads. The image was colored with Rose Art Colored Pencils. Anyway it worked, and I think it's cute...and new mom to be liked it too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: