Friday, March 28, 2008

SU Challenge LS161 Why Oh Why?


The challenge today was to use embellishments that you hadn't used before and can't remember why you bought it, or even liked it. I haven't been able to participate in a challenge in so so long, and I was happy to be able to do one again! I used SU Ivory Scalloped Notes for the base, CTMH pink waxy flax , Pink SU brads, SU Ice Brad, Big Pieces Stamp, Much Appreciated as well. I used both the scalloped punch and the large oval punch. And that Pink and Green Polka Dot ribbon is from the dollar table at Micheals if I remember right! I used the Pixie Pink SU Marker to embellish the scallops and lots of sponging with the pink as well. I also distressed the edge of the green oval, I hand cut that one, and distressing it helped it look better! I had fun...and I hope I can jump back into the SU challenges!

No comments: