Friday, May 6, 2011

SLC Quilt Show

 
Posted by Picasa


There were so many works of art displayed at the SLC Machine Quilt Show!. My sister and I went and had such an enjoyable time looking at all the fabulous quilts. I only took a couple pictures, I kept forgetting and getting distracted by the wonderful art, there were so many awesome quilts! I also bought some great gadget that puts in quilt tacks with ease, some baskets handmade in Ghana-my favorites! Of course who can pass up the jewelry at these shows, and I also picked up my favorite summer sandals from Walk the Walk.I will see if I can find some time to link you up and show you these very favorite of things sometimes soon. I Love going to the quilt show!

1 comment:

Deerie said...

I love this quilt!!! Glad you posted it. Did it win a ribbon at the show???