Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


This is just one of the beautiful pictures my friend Brekke took of little George when he was two weeks old. If you want to see the rest go to Brekke's blog at http://feltphotography.wordpress.com/
I have so enjoyed the pictures, my daughter made amazing Christmas Cards and Thank You cards with them, and we think Brekke's the greatest!
This Merry Christmas is day late, because tomorrow my family is opening gifts, so this is not quite, but sort of, Christmas Eve for us. We are all separated due to circumstance this year, my husband is with his parents this week and our prayers are with my husbands father, who is in ICU in Missoula MT and we are praying that all will be well with him.
Enjoy your Christmas, ours is snowy here in Mapleton UT, over a foot in my driveway this morning. Even the mail carrier got stuck in front of our house today! I brought her a shovel and shoveled a path in front of her, and eventually between the two of us we got her out. I am so grateful my eldest son shoveled my driveway this afternoon, it took him three hours...of steady shoveling with only one break. Yay for strong men!
Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child! Congratulations! I have so enjoyed spending time on your blog this morning - it's so great to have such a creative friend. And the music! LOVE LOVE LOVE the music! We have the same taste in lots of areas. Thanks for sharing.

Valerie said...

That is a gorgeous photo! Brekke really is good.

I'm glad today is supposed to be warm, hopefully no more snow yet unless it's in the mountians. I am tired of shoveling!