Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merry Christmas Cards from Jasmine and Harvey


My daughter and her husband took this picture of their parrots. She brought it to me and asked me to transform it into a "cool card". Well this is what we put together. She is exchanging cards with her Eclectus Parrot online group she belongs too, so needed some Christmas Parrot cards! I cut out the main pieces, she punched out everything, and I sent her back to apartment with stuff to make twenty! The main card is black CS, the frame of the pic is Handsome Hunter. Gold Cording wrapped around the bottom finished off with the punched ovals in Real Red CS and Shimmer White. We used big Office Brads to accent the gold in the picture on Word Window Punches in the left corner. The Merry Christmas is stamped in Real Red with the Fancy Flexible Phrases and sponged and edged with Encore Gold on the shimmer white. Inside it is stamped in Encore Gold with the star from Solemn Stillness and a saying from Star Studded Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's the best card i've ever seen. I think this is your best ever! Keep those pictures coming! I really want to thank you for even considering placing this card online! What a treat! I think it's made my Christmas. LOVE IT!